Wednesday, December 10, 2008

task 2.3 written diary.

Production.

I did all my filming on Wednesday 26th November. I could have been done earlier, however my first scene didn’t play back correctly on the camera. The tape was new, so I thought the camera was the problem. When it was played back on the camera the picture was jumpy and didn’t play right. So I got a new camera and re-did the scene that I had shot. Afterwards my filming when to plan. The only other problem was the actresses; at times they were not concentrating and laughed a lot so the filming took longer then planned.
When I filmed with the first camera it did not have white balance. The second one does so at one point in the film the lighting is different.

Post-production.

Originally my film was going to have no sound; however I decided that as I made my film it would be better with music played over the top. I had lots of scenes with laughing and times where the people were not paying attention. I had to edit all these out. I found that the editing went well put I did have to cut out a lot. I didn’t have many problems with editing. The only thing was the white balance before where the lighting is different and I can’t edit it out.

No comments: