Friday, October 10, 2008

5

How these works might inspire your own work.

I like all the films that have been shown but I think Doll Face may inspire my own work the most. I think the media industry and people are a good subject. The way people have this obsession with being perfect, they must look right and dress in fashion or risk looking out of place and being a ‘miss fit’. On occasions people have tried to change their looks and made themselves worse off. Also the CGI technology is a very creative way of doing a film.
Telling Lies could inspire me because the only visuals see are the words, the rest is the dialogue. The limited visuals let the viewer concentrate on the words rather then being distracted by other unnecessary images.

My main idea for my film is based on the media and how we crave the perfect look, we don’t see the individual uniqueness about ourselves. Soon if people continue we may end up all looking and acting the same because it is what we see as perfect and that is what everyone wants. People will end up looking like clones.

No comments: